Start Date: Immediately
Salary : RM1600 / month
Contract : 3 month
Location: Remote (Work From Home)
Preferably : Medical Background , SEO skill
We are looking for copywriters to work on our website content (i.e: Medical Article, News and Weekly Cases)
Requiring you to work with our IT group closely engages with our staff that handles doctor’s cases.
You must be able to meet our dateline and deliver your KPI.
The ideal candidate should be able to perform the following
– Participate in brainstorming sessions, reading research paper, get used with medical jargon, work closely with our technical & clinical support staff and the head of Digital Marketing and produce content that befits the theme and meet project deliverables
– produce high quality content, elevating our brand and showcasing our work.
– Assist with other creative process such as choosing the right image for the article, renaming the image, research the right keyword, doing backlink, interlink that connected your article with other article, and SEO writing
– Conduct research by reading and summarizing the medical research paper and keyword research for your article.
– Edit the article link, find suitable tag for the article and categorized it accordingly
– Drafting the article
Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.·
Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, additional language will be advantage.
At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
A day in the life working in medical sales
A day in the life of a medical sales executive can often be long and challenging, but incredibly rewarding.
Start the day with clear plan of what the day ahead entails and report via Whatsapp to supervisor. Planning must be exquisite and time management exemplary. Strategic planning is paramount as the territory coverage could be quite large and mostly untapped account for new products.
Be punctual for appointment that has been fixed. Leave plenty of time for travel because turning up late does not make the right impression.
Engage with a wide variety of customers in the hospital (e.g. surgeons, consultants, junior doctors, matrons, sisters, nurses, department managers and procurement staff), some for the first time, in different departments.
Represent company to promote and sell medical products to customers either on a one to one basis with the person in charge of buying or in meetings with key opinion leaders. Find a good time to introduce other products in the portfolio by leaving samples and organizing demonstrations also to request for department Continuous Medical Education (CME).
Utilize all the sales tools that have been given and taught during training, but do so in a calm, professional and helpful way so that customers won’t even know they have been sold to.
Advising & serving customers in a professional friendly manner.
Handling customer feedback and complaints to management if any.
By the end of the day, report the successes of the day back to supervisor on the way back home via Whatsapp.
Attend monthly sales meeting.
Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations during CME.
Target review with sales and financial data.
Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
Keep up with knowledge by reading journals and research papers.
Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
Perform any other duties as and when required.
Miscellaneous allowances (Monthly travelling and mobile allowance)
Opportunity to travel abroad
Incentives & commission
We are looking for medical representative who will be based in;
A day in the life of a Marketing Executive
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned
JOB DESCRIPTION :
PERKS & BENEFITS :
JOB DESCRIPTION :
The E-Commerce and Eperolehan Executive oversees the productivity of our E-commerce platforms, this include website, social media, lazada, shoppe and others, manages eperolehan tender and day-to-day operations such as but not limited to, performs excellent customer service, able to meet tender dateline, secures and ensures the accuracy of the inventories and stocks.
• Monitors and analyses competitors’ activities and market trends.
• Come up with creative ideas for ecommerce campaigns and brand initiatives
• Work closely with designer, admin, marketing and business development manager for campaign
• Contextualize, and execute broader platform sales and marketing strategies for ecommerce
• Research and find any ecommerce platform whether it is local or international and initiate potential listing
• Collaborate with other third party service such as payment gateaway company, BNPL company, health and wellness app and etc to encourage more viewer and buyer
• Monitors day to day stock movements and ensures that all items in warehouse are properly stocked.
• Responsible for stock inventory accuracy, price accuracy and detail accuracy and to address any discrepancy
• Able to create comprehensive copywritting to attract viewer and encourage more clicks
• Know what is the right content to use and how to position them so the overall landing page, product page and store layout look neat and balance
• Generate analysis and sales reports on regular basis
• Logistic coordination when required
• Know how to look for tender inside eperolehan and come out with quotation on time
• Liase with brands regarding quotation
• Meet with client for quotation submission and product sample
• Oversee the implementation of customer service standards and ensure customer satisfaction and efficient handling of customer complaints
• Resolves customer problems or complaints by determining optimal solutions and in a professional manner
• Discover new trend for ecommerce and willing to learn new knowledge and explore any classes that can help make our ecommerce better
• Provide training when necassary to our agent and staff regarding ecommerce
• Candidates must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate in Business, Marketing, Mass Communication, Advertising/Media or related field.
• At least 1 year of experience in managing E-commerce platforms or relevant experience. Medical industry is preferred.
• Effective interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written)
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint
• Skill Required: self-motivated, fast learner, mature thinking, responsible and team player
• Experience in marketing agency, e-Commerce, affiliate marketing or drop shipping business will be an added advantage.
• Candidates with Graphic Design knowledge and experience will be an added advantage
• Strong analytical skill
• Identify with company’s corporate culture and obey the company’s arrangements
• Language Required: Bahasa Malaysia, English.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
To produce highly engaging, informational, meanigful content and at the same time abide the goverment policy for it to be used safely in the future.
To create a unique content strategy for each social media, ecommerce, landing page and website.
To monitor creative content producing task; this include article, blogs, images, graphic, animation, games and video.
To give out necassary task to staff, intern and freelance to produce content
To plan 3-6 month ahead of time and execute according to the timeline
To edit, amend, repurpose and update old content material for it to be relevant in the present.
To publish, scedule and distribute content in our marketing platform.
To shoot videos and photographs or record during our outreach activities, whether it is an event, meeting, launching programme, csr programme, cme, and etc.
To write engaging, persuasive and SEO driven captions, writing and article using appropriate brand voice
To liase with business development manager / IT / Sales regarding promotional, marketing and campaign material.
To liase with Digital Marketing manager and see the content campaign performance and reform or retain the strategy based on the metrics.
To create a system and train other staff in managing content in their computer, tab or cloud.
To conduct research to learn more about current trends, development & perceptions about the subject matter;
To prepare daily activities report, yearly content report and creative content expenditure report
To give out training for staff, freelance, partner, dropship and stockist regarding content making and prepare training slide
To collaborate with internal departments and establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, identify & solve problems;
To suggest new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
The candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate / Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Digital Marketing / Linguistics / Journalism / Mass Communication / Public Relations / Media or equivalent disciplines;
A minimum 1 – 3 years of relevant working experience in Content Writer / Content Creator / Copywriter / Digital Marketer role;
Those who possess experience in leading a team would be an added advantage;
Proper knowledge & working experience with Content Management Systems such as WordPress & etc
Proper knowledge of SEO and Keyword Research
Excel in writing, proofreading & editing; mainly in English and Bahasa Malaysia
Superb in creating strong, meaningful & highly engaging content.
Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia; other languange is a bonus
Personality: Excellent in time management, meticulous, strong communication & interpersonal skills, a good listener, independent, a good team player, ability to work efficiently without compromising quality / accuracy;
Immediate-starters or those who are having short notice period to serve will be prioritized.
1. To reply all comment, messages and engage in a meaningful, positive and responsive, conversation with prospect customer throughout all social media handle, whatsapp, messenger, email, google my business, ecocommerce platform and website
2. To increase and maintain conversation rate , reply within 30 minutes window.
3. To like all comment and conversation throught all platform.
4. To perform good explanation in any of referred languanges to Malay and English speaking customers about the company’s services.
5. To handle customers’ request and solve their problem
6. To help and advice customer on how to use company product
7. To follow up customer within the timeframe given by company
8. To remind customers to leave a good review or feedback
9. To learn and adapt to the quick changes of companys’ product and services
10. To make daily conversation with dropshipper and maintain good relationship
11. To find solution on how to motivate our dropshipper to perform better
12. To ask our dropshipper about their problem and struggle and helping them
13. To educate our dropshipper using our system and our method or promotion
14. To plan activities and liase with other department to scedule for necassary training needed by the dropshipper
15. To handle dropshipper request
16. To assist IT department on making content
17. To make simple content when necassary, these include infographic, reels, tiktok, status etc
18. To make daily reports
To perform good explanation in any of referred languages to Malay and English speaking customers about the company’s services;
The graduate level not less diploma, stpm or college
Required language(s):English(communicate, read & write) and Malay language (communicate, read & write)
Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
Familiar with Social Media, ecoomerce, email and website
People-oriented person, highly motivate and have a cheerful personality
Team player and can work under pressure and able to meet deadline
Eager to learn and understand instruction
Learn | Grow | Explore
We appreciate new and young talent from all walks of life. Be part of our dedicated team. If you have what it takes, apply NOW!