- Additional information
AIR TRAVELER STIRRUP WALKER
The Air Traveler walker features a circumferential air bladder that provides the ultimate compression and security for the wearer. The inflation/deflation system allows the patient to easily adjust pressure, and the five-way strapping system adjusts to fit virtually any leg.
Air Traveler Features and Benefits:
- Circumferential air bladder – provides the ultimate compression and security. The patient can easily adjust pressure.
- 10mm EVA insole – patient comfort and support
- Five way strapping system – five heavy duty straps adjust to patients needs, keeping liner secure
- Low profile – the Air Traveler is one of the lowest profile walkers on the market.
- Rocker Sole – the Air Traveler has a slight rocker sole to aid patients’ transition from heel to toe.
- Anatomically Contoured Spatula Strirrups – conform to the leg and immobilize the ankle comfortably.
- Assigned HCPCS code L4360
Air Traveler Indications:
- Soft tissue injuries (grade 2 and 3 sprains)
- Stable fractures
- Postoperative use
- Trauma and Rehab
- Other conditions recommended by a physician
MDA (Medical Device Authority Malaysia) Registration No. : GMD47400955919A
XS up to 36 (Low Version), S 37-38 (Low Version), M 39-41 (Low Version), L 42-44 (Low Version), XL 45-46 (Low Version), XS up to 36 (High Version), S 37-38 (High Version), M 39-41 (High Version), L 42-44 (High Version), XL 45-46 (High Version)